Thursday 27 March 2008

Belfast Zoo.

Smout and I had a little day trip today. After an hour of going round in circles looking for a batteries, a photo-riffic time was had. Here are some of my faves.

A miniature horse shagging a pig. We will visit next year to see the baby hig/porse


A sweaty pigs ballix.


A pelican eyeing up a big tasty dinner.


A thingy feeding a thingy, a thingy.


A tiny baby monkey and it's older Down Syndrome brother.


I'll add the rest to Flickr, the link for it is in a red and white box at the right hand side of this blog.

9 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK8oFQEewzw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they wrote that song about my trip to the zoo? I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Great Day Out Joanne!
    Lord I havnt been to a Zoo for ages (i didnt even knoe Belfast had one!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. After St. Patrick got rid of the snakes, he felt bad and built Belfast zoo. (That's how the story goes, isn't it?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My!! Thanks for sharing, sounds like you had fun!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would photoshop a hig for you but I'm a lazy bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahahaha I can stop to laugh out loud , the first photo is so funny. I like when I found a blog like It

    ReplyDelete